COVID-19 has turned our little busniess upside down.
According to the Governor's mandate, we are considered a non-essential business. This means we are not allowed to do any work in the state of PA beginning at 8:00AM March 23, 2020 until he tells us it's okay to open again!
What this means for us... we are not sure!
We are in completely uncharted territory! Many have emailed to ask how they can help.
Here are a few ways:
1. Don't cancel your session or event! Work with us to reschedule please!
2. If you have had sessions with us in the past, go to your gallery link and purchase prints on line! A portion of that cost goes to us!
3. Contact us at [email protected] to purchase gift cards!
4. Purchase sessions for your family to use in the future. We are running some of the biggest deals we will run all year. Take advantage of these specials now and book later.
5. Please go request and invite all of your friends on social media like our page!
6. Share posts from our Facebook and Instagram pages. Help spread our name!
7. Leave us a review on facebook, google or yelp!
8. Now is the time to negotiate wedding prices! If we have your date open, let's talk!!
9. Be positive, kind and patient with us please! We are trying really hard over here! We care so much about our clients, your families and your memories, please understand that we want to keep our doors open in the future and need your help to do so!!!
10. Stay healthy so that we can see you all really soon!
We can't wait to see all of our amazing cleints, friends, and families once this is all over!
Stay safe and stay healthy!